1. Set your weight using the Reset Sensor.
2. Set your height on the height strap.
3. Attach belt to your waist – Jacobs Ladder logo should be right side up.
4. Climb onto the cardio machine. Accelerate slowly to let the machine adjust to your speed.
5. In order to stop, simply stop climbing and coast to the bottom.
Below is a list of recommendations and safety precautions.
- Always warm up at the slowest speed for at least two minutes. In your initial cardio workouts, it is best to pace yourself to gain an understanding of the machine intensity.
- Use opposing arm and leg movements (i.e. right arm/left leg —– left arm, right leg).
- Never take more than one step at a time.
- Practice going slow and allow the cardio machine to stop until you feel comfortable with the machine.
- Keep spine straight and relaxed (don’t hunch your back) – Upper body weight should be supported by arms.
- If you feel dizzy while using the hand-over-hand movements, use the side rails and concentrate on a lower body workout.
- Some people may be more comfortable wearing gloves.
Jacobs Ladder is committed to customer service. To read more about Jacobs Ladder, please reference our Product Manual. You can choose to download the entire Product Manual, or choose which section you want to learn more about.
- Section 1: Important Safety Information
- Section 2: Operating Instructions
- Section 3: Product Warranty
- Section 4: Care and Cleaning
- Section 5 and 6: Troubleshooting/ Preventative Maintenance
Please Contact Jacobs Ladder for more information!